BLIS Probiotics - Fresh Breath with BLIS K12
- Extra strength probiotic to promote and maintain fresh breath. FreshBreath with BLIS K12® is an advanced oral probiotic that helps to restore a healthy bacterial balance in the oral cavity to reduce oral malodour.
- Each lozenge contains high dose of BLIS K12® (not less than 1 billion colony forming units (CFU) at the end of shelf-life) so you know you are giving yourself the very best probiotic support to promote fresh breath. FreshBreath comes in a peppermint flavoured lozenge
- Help restore a healthy bacterial balance in the oral cavity
- Help reduce halitosis through the action of a mouthwash and probiotic combination. Following oral antimicrobial rinsing, BLIS® K12 supplementation helps reduce volatile sulfur compound levels (halitosis). Help reduce oral malodour.
- (Each lozenge contains):Streptococcus salivarius K12 1 billion CFU
- Non-medicinal ingredients: Trehalose, lactitol, maltodextrin, isomalt, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, natural flavour, magnesium stearate.
- Take following use of an antimicrobial mouthwash (such as chlorhexidine or cetylpyridinium chloride)
- Adults and children older than 9 years, we recommend that at least 1 lozenge is taken last thing at night before going to bed after all other dental routine is completed and again in the morning after dental routine.
- Children 9 years and younger, we recommend the lozenge is taken last thing at night before going to bed after all other dental routine is completed. This lozenge is not to be chewed or directly swallowed; it must be slowly dissolved in the mouth. Children under 6 years of age should be supervised (to not swallow).
- If you are on antibiotics, take at take at least 24 hours following last dose. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. No refrigeration needed.
- Adults and children older than 9 years: take up 4 lozenges a day for a minimum of 14 day.
- Children 9 years and younger : take 1 lozenge a day for a minimum of 7 days.