- Advanced degreasing power that is gentle on hands but tough on grease.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable dishwashing liquid with minimal environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Free of Phthalates and Triclosan, considered potential endocrine disruptors by EWG.
Dishwashing Liquid Pink Grapefruit 1L
- Made with hypoallergenic, plant- and mineral-based ingredients like cleansing saponin, this natural dishwashing liquid boasts deep-cleansing and degreasing properties that are tough on grease but soft on hands.
- Delicately scented with a zesty pink grapefruit aroma.
- <5% anionic surfactants (coco-glucoside), <5% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside). Contains also : water, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, allyl caproate (sweet fruit), geranyl acetate (herbal), allyl heptaonate (fruit).
- For the product: Use 2 mL per liter of hot water, or approximately 15 mL for water in a standard sink. Not designed for automatic dishwashers.For stubborn stains, pump directly onto the surface and scrub. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Turn the spigot’s lever to adjust the flow. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.