Now I know some of our SFO family are not Vegans or Vegetarians. Savoir Faire Organics is a safe space that’s free of judgment. We are pro-choice when it comes to eating meat. However, we do recommend organic non-GMO choices for all foods (just saying!).
Anyway, this recipe for Vegan / Vegetarian Jerk Burgers is seriously yummy! Even if you eat meat regularly and shy away from vegan or vegetarian foods, this is a hearty and satisfying burger. For those meat-eaters who are looking to lower their carbon footprint, try these burgers out you won’t be sorry!
Vegan / Vegetarian Jerk Burgers
- 1 Pkg Yves Veggie Grounds
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) Vegan Mayo
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder or ¼ Cup diced onions
- ½ Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Jerk Seasoning (powdered works too!)
- 1 Tsp Chives
- 1 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ Cup Breadcrumbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and form 4-5 patties
- Heat a pan to medium heat or use a countertop grill
- Add a tsp of vegetable oil
- Fry the patties for about 3-5 minutes on each side, until brown
- Remove patties from the heat and serve
Comment below and let us know how this recipe went for you!
To your Health and Wellness!
Co-Founder and CEO
Savoir Faire Organics Inc.
Picture Credit: Ron Lach